Project Name: Need Analysis and Development Opportunities for Family Owned Small Agricultural Enterprises Project
Project Code: 0003
Project Status: Open (Open Project: announced and awaiting for contribution)
Project Goal: The goal of this Project is to define the current status and the needs of small agricultural enterprises which are generally operated by the families and to define way and method recommendations which will develop the agricultural production.
Project Job List:
- To do literature review
- To determine the product, geography and scale limits of the project by making the definition of small scale agricultural enterprise and its classification
- To determine the project data collection type and the necessary sample structure
- To conduct the data collection by interviewing the agricultural enterprises included in the sample
- To analyse the data collected
- With the use of secondary sources, literature and data analyses, to make policy recommendations which will support and develop the family businesses
- To prepare the final study report
- Visual arrangements: to design the visuals of the materials such as questionnaire, report, etc. and to make them ready to use on website and to be printed.
- Printing jobs: to do the necessary printing jobs throughout the project period.
Contribution Type: You may want to donate with company funds or personally to this project which is stated as “open” status. And/or you may want to make job contribution by taking the responsibility of the jobs listed on the Project Job List above. Companies may sponsor the whole project or to only one part of it. Please state which ones you would like to do on “Corporate-Brand Contribution” or “Individual Contribution” sections on this website and fill out the necessary areas in the form which is placed on the same page. You may find further information in each section.