Project Name: Improving the Employment of Urban and Educated Youth Project
Project Code: 0004
Project Status: Open (Open Project: announced and awaiting for contribution)
Project Goal: The goal of the project is to determine vocational training, flexible working and part-time employment opportunities which will support to minimize the unemployment among urban and educated youth and if necessary to bring forward public policy and regulation recommendations, by examining the employment processes of the private sector and by conducting need analyses.
Project Job List:
- To do literature review and examine the different examples in the world
- To define the data types and data collection ways which will be used in the research; to define the need analyses types (workshop, panel, survey, etc) about urban-educated job seekers, private companies and agencies.
- To conduct the data collection implementation as defined
- To analyse the data collected
- With the use of secondary sources, literature and data analyses, to make regulative recommendations about the methods which would facilitate the employment process and increase the employment.
- To prepare the final study report
- Visual arrangements: to design the visuals of the materials such as questionnaire, report, etc. and to make them ready to use on website and to be printed.
- Printing jobs: to do the necessary printing jobs throughout the project period.
Contribution Type: You may want to donate with company funds or personally to this project which is stated as “open” status. And/or you may want to make job contribution by taking the responsibility of the jobs listed on the Project Job List above. Companies may sponsor the whole project or to only one part of it. Please state which ones you would like to do on “Corporate-Brand Contribution” or “Individual Contribution” sections on this website and fill out the necessary areas in the form which is placed on the same page. You may find further information in each section.[/av_textblock]