Project Name : Productivity Opportunities at Food Supply Chain and Struggle With Food Inflation Project
Project Code: 0002
Project Status: Open (Open Project: announced and awaiting for contribution)
Project Goal: The goal of this Project is to follow the price evolution in the selected food product list in the supply chain from the producer to the ultimate consumer, to determine the productivity opportunities and to present to the necessary authorities, the recommendations which will be useful to struggle with the food inflation
Project Job List:
- To determine the product list which affects most the increase in food prices and which will be the base for the study by examining the time series.
- To form the methodological frame which will enable to examine the stages through which these products pass until reaching the ultimate consumer
- To collect the process analyse data and to form the process diagram which will enable to determine the product circle stages, the pricing behaviour at each stage and productivity opportunities according to methodological frame formed
- To prepare the final study report and the recommendation list
- Visual arrangements: to design the visuals of the materials such as questionnaire, report, etc. and to make them ready to use on website and to be printed.
- Printing jobs: to do the necessary printing jobs throughout the project period.
Contribution Type: You may want to donate with company funds or personally to this project which is stated as “open” status. And/or you may want to make job contribution by taking the responsibility of the jobs listed on the Project Job List above. Companies may sponsor the whole project or to only one part of it. Please state which ones you would like to do on “Corporate-Brand Contribution” or “Individual Contribution” sections on this website and fill out the necessary areas in the form which is placed on the same page. You may find further information in each section.